Becoming a true safety leader is not a one-stop destination, but rather a continual journey. By completing this program, you will be able to:
- Develop your skills.
- Stay current on OSHA's regulations.
- Learn how to effectively investigate accidents.
- Monitor employees.
- Evaluate safety management systems.
Employees are typically under the watch of your first line of management - your supervisors. Because of their daily influence on employees and their hands-on mentality, you should put your safety supervisors through this program so you can:
- Impact the success of your safety management system.
- Ensure all employees implement and follow safety standards.
- Properly identify the hazards each level of employee faces.
- Find areas where safety can be improved.
- Avoid costly liability and workers' compensation.