Whether you are trying to break into the safety field, stay current in the construction industry, or get promoted, this program is the best way to reach these goals. When you complete this program and purchase certificates, you will be able to:
- Learn the essential safety concepts associated with the construction industry.
- Increase your credibility and competitive edge over other construction professionals.
- Maximize potential transfer credit when applying for admission to a college or university.
- Receive a 10% tuition discount at Columbia Southern University.
- Qualify for up to 19.2 continuing education units (CEUs) as part of a professional development program.
- Prepare for the Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Certified Safety & Health Manager (CSHM), Certified Environmental Safety & Health Trainer (CET), and other professional credentials.
- Meet some of the criteria set forth by the Institute for Safety and Health Management (ISHM) if you are applying for the Associate Safety & Health Manager (ASHM) credential.
CEOs, managers, supervisors, safety directors, and other leaders within your organization have a fiscal, legal, and moral responsibility to ensure the health and safety of all employees at a worksite. By putting management through this comprehensive program, you will be able to:
- Equip your safety leadership with the skills they need for the construction industry.
- Develop safety measures tailored to the construction industry.
- Remain compliant with the Occupational Safety & Heath Administration (OSHA).
- Effectively manage safety within your organization and make smart decisions.
- Instill the commitment needed to make safety a priority in your organization.
- Communicate your support for safety.
- Decrease the long-term costs of doing business.
- Protect your company against liabilities.
- Use safety to differentiate and rise above your competitors.