Whether you are a current or potential safety specialist in the oil and gas industry, by completing this program, you will be able to:
- Properly identify hazards common in the oil and gas industry.
- Communicate those hazards to management and other employees.
- Create effective solutions to current and potential hazards.
- Contribute to safety at your workplace in meaningful ways so your employer takes notice.
- Advance in your career in the oil and gas field.
Safety specialists analyze many types of work environments and procedures when it comes to onshore and offshore drilling. When you put your safety specialists or coordinators through this program, you will be able to:
- Remain compliant with OSHA.
- Protect workers against the many hazards associated with oil drilling.
- Decrease liabilities.
- Educate your workers about their responsibilities.
- Increase your safety specialist's ability to inspect the workplace.
- Pinpoint areas which need improvement.
- Take action to prevent potential injuries.