Becoming a true safety leader is not a one-stop destination, but rather a continual journey. It is important you stay current in the construction industry and know how to apply safety to be successful. By completing this program, you will be able to:
- Develop your safety and leadership skills within the construction industry.
- Stay current on OSHA's regulations.
- Learn how to effectively investigate accidents.
- Monitor construction employees.
- Evaluate safety management systems.
Construction employees are typically under the watch of front-line management, otherwise known as supervisors. Because of their daily influence on employees and their hands-on mentality, you should put your safety supervisors through this program so they can:
- Impact the success of your safety management system.
- Ensure all employees implement and follow safety standards relevant to the construction industry.
- Properly identify the hazards each level of employee faces.
- Find areas where safety can be improved.
- Avoid costly liabilities and workers' compensation, which are major concerns for any organization operating in the construction industry.